Monday, July 15, 2013

One more sleep!

Only one more sleep before I set off on my adventure to the USA.  Thanks to Stampin' Up!®, my downline and customers, I earned the annual incentive trip, known as the Grand Vacation, to Utah USA.  In addition to the 6 days at St Regis Deer Valley, Stampin' Up!® (SU) has also paid for us to attend the North American SU Convention in Salt Lake City.  Unfortunately Peter couldn't come (the trip falls right when calving and lambing is happening), Lauren is in Western Australia so I get to go with my friend, Annamaree.

We have extended our holiday and when we leave Salt Lake City we will be going to New York, Niagara Falls, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, San Francisco, driving to Los Angeles and also Anaheim for Disneyland.  


All up we will be away 6 weeks.


Looking forward to sharing my fantastic holiday with you all.


cheers

Roz


No comments:

Post a Comment