Saturday, July 27, 2013

New York Day 2 continued......

After the camera charged and we had called our families, we ventured out again.

We walked down 7th Avenue towards Times Square and on to Broadway.  There were so many people in the streets and the restaurants were busy.   We had a look in a Christmas Shop which had every Christmas decoration you could think of including hot dogs and coke cans!  We also popped into all the luggage shops to price suitcases as I need another one.  Found a Samsonite at a good price so organised to call back after dinner.

We had dinner in a Brasserie.  Annamaree had Ricotta Ravioli and I had a Chicken Club Sandwich.
Then we called into the M&M shop but it was so busy we decided to visit it another time.  We then went back to the luggage shop and I bought my suitcase and Annamaree bought a carry on case with wheels.  Back at the hotel I tried to call Lauren on Viber but all I heard was her hello so we ended up texting instead.  I washed my clothes from today, and am about to pop into bed to watch a movie.

Love to all
Roz

No comments:

Post a Comment